A former Nigeria first lady, Patience Jonathan during a visit to the Governor of Abia State, Dr. Alex Chioma Otti at his Nvosi Country home applauded the sterling performance of the Governor within 100 days in office.


Dame Patience Jonathan commended Governor Otti for his strides toward addressing the infrastructural decay in the State and cleaning up the cities of refuse, which hitherto was the lot of the State, and gave a negative impression about Abia State.

She expressed with satisfaction,

"Abia is our home. Anytime, anyday you call me, I will be there for you. You are doing very, very well. You started well and i know you will end well.

"You can can see that there is no dirt again in Abia State. You can see all the road works going on. You can drive around and there is no dirt, no smell anywhere, you can breathe fresh air. That's why I'm here to tell you, congratulations".


The Governor Dr. Alex Otti who in his remark assured the former first lady that Abia State under his watch will continue to enjoy good governance, thanked her for the visit and recognizing the effort of his government.

In his words, "I want to thank you for the visit and for the very kind words. We have just started and the sky is not even our limit. I'm very happy that you found time to visit me. My prayer is that God will continue to keep you, your family and husband".